1. Your code should not output anything on the stderr, else the judge will reject your submission.
2. Plagiarised code will be deleted.
3. You will not be allowed to change your solution once a correct code is submitted.
4. If the output is Kill Signal (KILLSIGNAL) then your program has an infinite loop or a fatal error.
1. Conio is not supported use Stdio instead.
2. Remove/comment out (if used)
a. cerr statements from your code as well as in your #define preprocessor
b. #ifndef header guards
1. Class name should be ‘Rextester’.
2. Class should not be public.
1. Make sure your program’s indentation is consistent.